I’m a children’s photographer based in Olney, Milton Keynes and, before the grammar police jump in, I do actually know how to use apostrophes correctly but google doesn’t like this in blog titles or keywords ….
There are millions of photographers out there so why pick me ?
- I genuinely love kids (handy for a childrens photographer) so even if your little angels decide to be uncooperative little gits on the day of the shoot I will win them around.
- I will get natural smiles and laughs from your children instead of their standard “camera” face – often it’s the shots between the ones you THINK I’m taking that are the winners.
- Although I will “sort of” pose you for some of the shots (if I don’t it can be really untidy looking) they will still look natural I promise.
- I will make the experience an enjoyable one and not a stressful one.
- I will make sure that the shots are taken in the best light so you have a fabulous end result regardless of the location/surroundings/challenges during the shoot … little secret – it can take YEARS to learn how to “see the light” properly so pick someone that knows how.
- I have not been defeated by a child or a baby in over 10 years of business – your “challenging” toddler is safe in my hands – I am not about to let my unbroken record end.
I specialise in photos of children, families and newborn babies. I shoot outdoors for as much of the year as possible – I am lucky to be followed around by my personal weather fairies so the weather is nearly always on our side. I also shoot indoors if you have a brand new baby or if my fairies have taken a quick holiday and it rains (unlikely – I don’t allow much annual leave).
Finally because photography blogs need to be filled with pictures of shoots the photographer has done – here are a few recent ones.
Look at this one – gorgeous kids and even the dog behaved !
This little girl was a total sweetie .. gorgeous little face and lots of fun – cheekiness personified.
I love this little fella – third shoot we have done together since he was a tiny newborn – he just gets cuter and cuter. Are boys allowed to be this pretty ?? Seems like they are !
So I was pretty busy in Spring when the bluebells came out so didn’t blog many bluebell shoots. I meant to come back to blogging in Summer but well … I went on holiday and enjoyed spending time taking my own family shots instead. So here’s some oldies from the bluebell season.
Get in touch asap for an Autumn shoot as I’m getting booked up and grandma will want those pictures of her grandchildren for Christmas. If you have a newborn baby or you are pregnant pop over to my newborn site and check out the stuff I do with the tiny humans. It’s right here.